Rules and Regulations
In K.M. College of Pharmacy a set of rules and regulations that students are expected to follow in order to maintain a safe and productive learning environment. Some of these rules and regulations may include:
- Attendance: Students are required to attend classes regularly and maintain a minimum percentage of attendance as per the regulations of the university and the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Dress code: Students are expected to dress in a professional manner, following the dress code as per the college guidelines.
- Discipline: Students are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with the rules and regulations of the college and the code of conduct of the university.
- Examination: Students are expected to appear for all exams and submit assignments on time. They are also required to maintain a certain minimum percentage to be eligible to appear for the university examinations.
- Academic integrity: Students are expected to maintain academic integrity and refrain from any form of cheating or plagiarism.
- Campus safety: Students are expected to follow safety procedures and guidelines as per the college rules.
- Use of technology: Students are expected to use technology responsibly and follow the guidelines for the use of college-provided technology resources.
- Student conduct: Students are expected to respect the rights of others, refrain from any form of harassment, and maintain a safe and secure environment for all members of the college community.
- Library rules: Students are expected to follow the rules and regulations of the library, including rules related to the use of library materials and equipment.
- Co-curricular activities: Students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities and events, but they should make sure that they do not interfere with their academic performance.